Thursday 6 August 2009

Do want...

Shoes...


Valley Triple Bow Shoe
£22.00/£14.99


Heartbreaker Bow Front Sandals.**
£35.00

Tops...


Be Afraid Cropped Vest.**
£16.00*


Knitted Fluffy Jumper**
£70.00 (eeek! I can't imagine ever taking it off. It's managed to work it's way into every outfit I can think of. But there's no way I can afford that.)


Knitted Panda Jumper
£45.00 (I think i'll wait to see if there's any left when it's on sale)

Jewellery...


Double Finger 'Legend' Ring.
£8.00



The ones with the **'s next to them are the ones I don't think I can live without.

Look how beautiful it looks next to the dream shoes:

I'm going to wait till it's in the sale. And then go to every single Topshop I can find, in the hope that there's one left somewhere.
But considering they're not even in the shops yet and almost sold out online, idk how likely it is that i'll get one.

I promise I'll stop posting about clothes soon.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment