Saturday 10 April 2010

Busybusybusybee.

Hello new shirt!
It arrived in the post today and was waiting for me when I got home <3
(I'll upload a better photo later cause right now it's late, cold and I'm ill.)



I got paid at the end of last month. And apparently I only have £14 left in my bank....oops.

I've been on a bit of a spree buying tickets the past week..

'The Trade Secrets of Lady Luck Rules OK'-17th of April.
Daniel Clowes, Chris Ware and Audrey Niffenegger book signing-24th of May.
City and Colour-15th of June.

I'm also going to see Elliot in the middle of May, and there's the Anime Expo on the 29/30th of May. But I don't think I can afford all three in one month!

Anyway, I'm ill & I need to go get stuff ready for work tomorrow so I can go to sleep. All dayer today, and my next day off isn't until Friday D: Definitely need the money though! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment