Sunday 20 December 2009

I realise how much of an airhead this is going to make me sound...

BUT FFS IM HAVING A MASSIVE SHOE DILEMA!!! & Elliot isn't about to help me through it. D:
However, I'm a little more chilled about all of this since finding my pelvis creepers finally. They are the best shoes I will ever own & the horror story of missing out on the best shoes ever has been erased since I got them. ^-^

Anyway...
1) Beautiful shoes that I've had my eye on for about six months and I've been waiting for them to go down in price so I can pounce on them. Reduced to £40.


2) The ankle boots that set the bar too high for any others to compare are back in stock. £130.


3) These from Ironfist. <3 pretty much unavailable in the UK. £35.


4) The Vivienne Westwood shoes I've wanted for ohso long. £88.


It's mostly between one and three cause two are too expensive and four shouldn't sell out for a while yet, so I can buy them when i have a bit more money (and don't need to buy Christmas presents!).
Lol I'm really just talking to myself and trying to work it out by making a list (as usual). I apologise for over dramatising shoe shopping. ^-^

xx

5 comments:

  1. Argh! Why wasn't I going to help? I'm sorry!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohno! I meant 'about' as in you weren't around ^-^ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh... Well... I like the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought those Viv West shoes the other day in black with redhearts, and thought I was going to cry of happiness. It was the kind of happy where if you could get quick-hitched to a shoe, I'd be a married lass right now. fml

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahah! If I were to marry a pair of shoes, they would be top contenders ^-^
    I don't know if I could be faithful though...there's too many pretty shoes out there!

    ReplyDelete