Friday 25 September 2009

Lettuce eating whore.

Today is 'Hug a vegetarian day'!

I just took a look at these comments submitted to PETA by the 'real men' and militant meat eaters of the world. It was making me so angry I had to stop reading. But I really want a t-shirt with 'lettuce eating whore' written on it now. lolol. (you'll understand if you read the comments)...

http://blog.peta2.com/dumb_comments/?c=11

Some people are ridiculous. I'm not even going to start on how much it's pissed me off cause I'd be here all day.
I think letting them speak for themselves just shows how fucking stupid some people can be.

I have no problem with people who eat meat. I have a problem with people who are ignorant about what's in their food and how it's produced but still proceed to be abusive (with bad spelling) towards people who hold different beliefs to them.
You like meat, we don't. Get the fuck off of the PETA website if you're not interested in animal rights?!
( Don't get me wrong, some vegetarians are equally as bad, trying to shove their beliefs down peoples throats and that annoys me just as much. Raising awareness is one thing, being pushy and thinking your opinion is right and everyone elses is wrong is just awful. )

Lol. I know I said I wouldn't start. But I'm leaving it there.

Anyway.
I need to get back to sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment