Sunday 30 August 2009

Bristol 29.08.09

I'm so tiered.
1.30-Went to bed.
5.30-Got up.
7.00-Caught the train from Gillingham.
8.00-Got to London Victoria.
9.00-Got the tube to Paddington Station and caught the train to Bristol.
10.30-Got to Bristol.
11.30-Got to the end of the queue & queued for five hours until 4.30 to get into the Banksy exhibition.
11.30 pm-Got home.

I bet I still wont be able to sleep though.

Photos here :)

I tried handing out some flyers in the queue. I only handed out a few because most of the teenage girls there were just giving me dirty looks. lol. :)
I'm going to go have a fight with my DVD player (it's still not working :|) and try to sleep :)

xx


p.s. further proof my nose is massive. It's sunburnt. No where else...just my nose. It must stick out from under my hat. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment