Thursday 16 July 2009

I heart Italy.

This weekend was odd but nice.
I cancelled the picnic on Saturday due to yucky weather, and on Sunday my Nonna, uncle, auntie and cousins came down from Derby/Leicester for a couple of days.

They arrived Sunday afternoon, and all stayed in a hotel (except Nonna, who stayed here) and then we met up again Monday, had dinner then they went home. It was brief and we didn't do a lot. We mostly just played Halo and Gears of War (I suck at Halo so much but I love love love GoW <3) but it was nice just to spend time hanging out.

They're all off to Italy tomorrow. I miss it so much. :(
The cute little village half way up a mountain where Nonna has a house. Laughing at the Italian boys with their mopeds and mullets. The awesome night markets along the beach and the weekend morning markets in the village square where Nonna does hard bargaining and haggles until we get stuff cheap ^-^

Not to mention two whole weeks of Nonna's cooking <333333 yummy ice cream, the village arcades with Time Crisis and the crazy Italian shops. Ohhh. It's just so lovely. If we had internet at the house out there, (and I could speak Italian) I'd never want to come home.




These are the only two photo's I can find...and they don't show any Italy, just how ginger I am naturally! (which, strangely, I also kinda miss. I've been waiting for it to grow out for aages now, and still no ginge? I think it's gone forever)

Idk where all the photo's have gone? I'll keep looking cause I'm feeling nostalgic.

x

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are retro-Floey.
    Retloey?
    I don't know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are retro-Floey!
    Retloey?

    ReplyDelete