Tuesday 28 July 2009

Cold turkey.

I drink, on average, two cups of tea an hour every hour i'm awake. I'm not quite sure how many that is a day but I think it's more than is healthy. Anyway, we didn't have any milk for a couple of days last week, I wasn't bothered cause I was drinking green tea instead, but I had the worst headache for two days solid.

Why?
Because I'm a massive caffeine junkie apparently.

I thought I was just dehydrated, but no amount of liquid or headache tablets made a difference.
& even though I didn't fancy a cup of tea that much, as soon as I had one, it went away.

How stupid is that?

This is an artists interpretation (/awful photoshop edit ^-^) of how I will look as a full blown tea junkie...

( I am wearing clothes under the teacup, honest! Here's the original photo of my lovely panda swimsuit & sequin shorts

Other thing's I'm getting withdrawal symptoms from...


1. WoW.

2. Mario Kart.


That's all I want to do. Play games, drink tea and eat chilli/noodles/seaweed/crisps/pasta.
Carbs, caffeine and online games...I'm on the fast track to being a fatty...:S

& I can't sleep at night any more. I went to bed at 3.30, got up at 8.30. And I'm pretty sure not sleeping much just increases the intake of all of the above. :\

Diagnosis murder is on. For the next 45 minutes I don't care about anything.
asdfgh!?!?!? Why is Murder She Wrote on instead of Diagnosis Murder?! ( most people would probably think "what's the difference?"...'lots' is the difference kthnx.) No Dick Van Dyke to brighten up my afternoon with his cheeky charm? I need a cup of tea.

xx

2 comments:

  1. aww, teacup dress! awesome idea. <3 games, carbs & caffeine, that's pretty much heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one for realzz now ^-^
    Absolute heaven <3 Throw in some films and some good tv & I'd be happy forever. Fat, but happy. lol x

    ReplyDelete