Friday 26 June 2009

Subliminal messaging...

I swear, these shoes are the subject of at least one in five of the adverts on every website I visit.
I've seen them on myspace, facebook and hotmail constantly the past couple of weeks.
I liked them when I first saw them, but now, I REALLY want them.



Congratulations Office. Your strategically placed repetitive advertising works.
And I probably would spend all the money I have saved on these shoes, were it not for the fact you have not only chosen to make them with leather, (which I'm not overly keen on, but understand it usually means better quality shoes and more wear so sometimes it's just tough really) but also chosen to line them with pigskin. D:

So now there's a moral dillema over price and the fact they are probably about 95% dead animal vs. how absolutely yummy they are.

I mean...if I don't buy them...someone else will. And the poor piglets will have been killed just to be worn by someone who won't love them half as much as I would...

Ohhhh :(
I'm a terrible vegetarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment