Saturday 6 June 2009

FFS.

Things I want to do but probably shouldn't...


x. Dye my hair blue.
x. Get my septum pierced.
x. Get my first tattoo.


I've been thinking about trying to find a model for Boo cause I'd like to get the t-shirts & some of the rest of our stuff photographed on someone Vice/Nylon/Cobrasnake style.

We've had people offer on Myspace, but they're all over the place, and I don't think we'd be able to arrange anything profesh enough to make it worth their while coming all the way down here ^-^.
& My people skills/rep. with the Medway massive is shit, so the chances of me approaching someone from round here are about zero.


I might just restart the hunt for some Breakfast at Tiffany's style animal masks so you can't see my face in the pics. ^-^


xx

2 comments:

  1. please don't dye your hair blue!!! i'm almost bald now thanks to my turquoise obsession. :( i'd love to model for it's like boo, but i act too stangely around cameras, lolol. but panda ears & ice cream with faces! >.< xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! :( turquoise is a yummy colour.
    I should have learnt my lesson as far as dying my hair is concerned but I get bored so quickly, I always want to change it.
    I completely wrecked my hair last year when I was obsessed with getting it white blonde, and bleached it so much the ends started breaking off. I thought it was falling out loll.
    Aw, I think you'd be great!
    I know what you mean though, I always feel really awkward when someone else is trying to take a photo of me. ^-^
    xx

    ReplyDelete