Thursday 18 June 2009

Buhrfday wishlist plz k thnx...

The big one nine is fast approaching. And I am preparing myself for the question I can never answer because by the time parents/grandparents ask I've forgotten about all the stuff I've seen in shops and fallen in love with ^-^.
"Is there anything you want for your birthday?"
Well yes actually there is...

I've already ordered these two on behalf of my mum and Jack (I did run it past them first) cause I don't think they're going to be available much longer and if I don't get them soon they'll be gone forevs! D: AND they've all got about £10 off.
Yes that's right. I ordered my own birthday presents ahha. No, I didn't think I could get any more lame either.





1. Bubble machine! Not necessarily this one, but I can't find a decent toy one for sale on a UK website. And this one seems pretty epic. (that bit of vocabulary is from playing too much WoW. :|)


2. Polka dot Topshop dress/a dress I think is exactly the same but £15 cheaper.


3.Harlequin sequin dress. I'm not 100% sure about this one. I love the harlequin diamond pattern/sequins but the colours aren't in a proper repeat pattern which makes it look messy. I know that's really stupid but it'd bother me. ahha.


4.Grey Acid Pull on JeansThey're basically leggings that look like jeans. Which I would have killed for back when I couldn't find any skinny jeans skinny enough for my twiggy legs aha. But they're actually such a puuuurfect idea. I want lots of them. But they're quite expensive. (there's a cheap version here but they're not as nice.)


5.Insight Nebular Panda One Piece.


6.Any of these plz!
Hamtaro


Panda kigurumi


Pikachu


Cat


Skeleton


7.Mickey Mouseketeer hat. I've ALWAYS wanted one of these


8.Navy (lol) Sailor dress.


9.Me & Zena TV necklace.


10.Me & Zena Love-o-meter necklace/earrings.


11.Puzzle Bobble DS


12.Vivian Westwood Melissa shoes. I want all of them but the ones with the hearts are the cutest and they've sold out of 5's :( I like the Mary Janes and the 3 strap's which they've got in a 5, but they're even more expensive. There was a pair of the Ultragirl flats in Urban Outfitters at Bluewater. They really do smell of Bubblegum. ♥


Things that didn't make the cut cause they're unrealistic/expensive: Trip to Japan, Laser cutter, Giant Totoro plush, Emma Cook for Topshop solouteverywherebutebay boots, Cuddle-a-panda trip, Ice cream van. Nintendo DSi (not quite as unaffordable as a trip to Japan but not really worth the money cause we've got an original DS that works fine. ^-^)

& There's a bunch of CD's that I own crap downloaded versions of and would like proper copies of, and cartoon series' that I'd like to own/own more of too.
Obviously I'm not expecting all of this haha.
Infact I'm not actually expecting any of it. I just like making lists. ^-^

xx

7 comments:

  1. aww, i have that disney couture ring!!! nice birthday wish list. <3 i tried getting the emma cook boots for my birthday. i bid £200 on them but me & my boyfriend were in the new forest at the time with is pretty much reception/wireless free & they sold for £205. :( bummer or what?! i think you'd like this stuff, if you haven't already seen it??? regencies shipping is super fast too...
    http://www.regencies.com/betsey-johnson-jewelry-c-241.html
    yay for the mickey mouse ears too!!! i really want someone to have a fancy dress party so i can dress up as a this:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kikij/3139759189/in/set-653247/
    !!!!!! XO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beauutiful! I had a sneaky peek of it when it arrived the other day, before it got taken away again ^-^
    I keep thinking of more stuff to add to it but some of it's so ridiculous.
    Ohhh no! :( :( ebay can be so cruel. :(
    Aww @ the new forest though! I've only been once and I was about 10 but it was so lovely! There were lots of crazy horses that stood round in a circle with their noses pressed up against a tree. It was so odd. I have a photo of it somewhere. haha.
    Noo, I haven't seen them before. It's all so cuute! I especially like this one...
    http://www.regencies.com/betsey-johnson-classic-turquoise-heart-ring-size-p-7737.html
    And the crab! <3

    There's something awesome about mickey mouse ears isn't there? I used to have a collection of minnie mouse ears. They were all up on the wall in my bedroom. I haven't seen them in years though :(

    Wow! Dress up as it anyway? Maybe tone the makeup down a little bit. That could totally be an everyday look ^-^

    Have you seen these?
    http://buyoncegivetwice.co.uk/event/mymickeyears

    I like the Daisy Lowe ones the best <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goshh. How long was that comment?! Sorry ^-^ It's almost as long as the blog post. haha. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, that site!!! daisy lowe one was best. <3 we should find out who bought it, go to their house & then steal it!
    aww, thinking about disney memorabilia reminds me of a universal studios charm bracelet i used to have. it had little et, jaws & king kong charms on it, plus more. i don't remember the rest though??? i'd give anything to see it again. :(
    oh &, the new forest is my most favourite place in the world! it's magical. it was like my 2nd home as a child.
    when we were there last winter, 2 donkeys stuck their heads in our car window & we found a collection of piglets in the woods, just hangin'. heaven. <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaron bought me the sailor dress in white, the christmas before last :) itsssss Kaaaaa uuuuteeee ♥ nice wishlist bytheway :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! I bet that looks well cute on you!
    Isn't your cat called Sailor? I remember thinking how much of an awesome name that is for a cat ^-^
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh yeah he is called Sailor, Sailor Tom. He's actually the biggest bender cat there is, && he's got this ginger cat boyfriend ;) they like to hang and sing to eachother in the early hours of the morning!

    ReplyDelete