Wednesday 29 April 2009

La la la latex.

I was just looking at this Enid Coleslaw-esque latex cat mask I'd found and bookmarked aages ago  
When I remembered seeing a post on the Lou Lou Loves you blog about some beautiful latex leggings, skirts and gloves, so I had a look around the rest of the site.  
See through plastic and gimp masks aside, there are some really nice (is nice the right word to use about latex?) skirts and shorts. Nothing rude or with anything extra/missing, just plain shorts made out of black latex. They're really cute, but I doubt i'd have the guts to wear them out. I don't think it'd matter what I wore them with, people would be able to tell they're fetish wear ^-^.  
Also, I imagine loo trips would take longer than usual. 

I have been looking for a nice pair of black shorts for quite a while though, and these pretty much tick all the boxes! ^-^
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment