Tuesday 7 April 2009

Asdfgh!

How lovely is Tap'n'Tin cafe?!
Better than Tap'n'Tin itself we decided. YUMMY CHIPS.
Poundland would have been great, were it not for the hour long Q and only getting in/getting a drink at midnight as the cheap drinks ended :|
FAIL.
The music was pretty bad too. 90's dance choonz. But people were going crazyy. We requested Justice. Soon as it came on...everyone pretty much stopped dancing. !!!?!?!?!?!?!!?
People baffle me.
I guess it's not all bad. At least I wont end up hating them cause they're overplayed. It's probably best too many people don't appreciate them. ^-^
 

 
Also...
Hello glasses!
 

 
I've wanted a pair of cat eye glasses for so-oo long. I found these on ebay and couldn't let them go. :)
 
I'm not cool enough to get away with wearing glasses I don't need, but I'm sure I'm going to need glasses for real sooner or later. So I'm collecting frames I really love for when I do. ^-^
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment