Sunday 9 May 2010




I don't actually know who the babe in the picture is, I just stole her off the internet.
(I feel a bit bad for defacing someone's gran....only a bit though).


I was involved in something beautiful last night.
It was at my auntie's 80th birthday party and my cousin was doing the music. He was going round asking for requests & when asked what I wanted to hear, very much not expecting him to take it as a dare and actually play it, I said Slipknot.

We got away with it for about 30 seconds before all the slightly squiffy old people realised and made us turn it off.

Naturally, being the only person in the room with metal in my face, everyone assumed it was my doing. But I didn't care by that point because there was a free bar and I was really quite drunk.

I came home (still quite drunk) cooked some chips, had a Guinness and passed out in my pants.
All in all, it was a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment