Saturday 17 April 2010

Wow. What a day!
After a bad start thinking I was late, getting lost in Shoreditch and eventually finding Sclater Street thanks to a lovely police man, I arrived at Superette to find out it started an hour later than expected and that I was actually 40 minutes early! Phew!

The talk was fantastic. And I'm a bit in love with Brick Lane ♡

I was quite nervous about it but I actually quite enjoyed being in London on my own.
The only time I really felt at a bit of a loss, was when something dripped on my head and not knowing what it was, assumed it was bird shit, then started feeling like I was getting funny looks from people.

Being pooed on by a bird is supposed to be good luck right?

I nearly asked an old lady, but instead opted to just put a hat on.

I still don't know what it was. I guess I'll find out when I get home :\

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment