Tuesday 15 September 2009

I haven't been this kinda drunk in a loooooong time. I'm so giggly and happy. I even disregarded my germaphobe tendencies, and just licked a sock to wipe some makeup off my face.
:| :| :|

Usually alcohol makes me cry. But today I tried rum & coke for the first time ever. And ended up drinking about 6 of them (with one double jaeger and red bull which was vomworthy!!) & i'm in such a good mood! :D

Goodbai snakebite. You're no longer welcome in my liver ^-^


xxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. yay, join the rum club! eww @ snakebite. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rum Club! <3 I wish that really existed ^-^
    It was Sailor Jerry rum though, rum doesn't normally taste of vanilla does it?
    I used to love it, but Tap 'n' Tin snakebite is the worst. I had one at Beacon Court and it was really quite nice in comparison. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, sailor jerry rum. <3 me & peter use our empty bottles for candles, so cute. <333 & nope, it's vanilla & lime spiced. yum! malibu is also lovely if you like coconut stuff & plain white rum tastes best with cherry coke. :) but dark rum (unspiced) is gross, you can get drunk off the fumes. :/ my most favourite drink ever is bubblegum guinness. it's just guinness & a blue wkd but honestly, it's so beautiful.

    i'll stop typing now. i like alcohol too much. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome idea! The bottles are too good to throw away. Ooh yeah I do quite like malibu, I bought a cheap tesco version a while ago that i've still not finished ^-^
    yum, cherry coke <3
    Eek! I'm a massive lightweight so I should probably stay away from dark rum.

    Bubblegum guiness?!? That does sound beautiful.
    Have you tried sidekick? It tastes like milkshake. £5 a bottle from Asda. They do a few different flavours but I think the best two are the strawberry & cookie ones ♥

    Ohh and cherry/strawberry beer?! Asda is soo good for alcohol.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete